Elisa Johnson Intern
Los Angeles, California
ABOUT THE BRAND: Elisa Johnson is an emerging eyewear brand, with a collection of timeless and one-of-a-kind eyewear designed by the brand’s namesake. Since launching in May of last year the brand has grown tremendously - worn by high-profile celebrities and featured in publications such as Teen Vogue, WWD, Vanity Fair, and Marie Claire - to name a few.
The brand is looking for an intern to join their LA-Based team, to help on multiple different facets of the business, from administrative to creative.
Candidates must be able to provide verified proof of vaccination.
- Managing Orders in Shopify, printing labels and packaging boxes.
- Responding to Customer Service inquiries via email.
- Working on the back end of Shopify to monitor inventory and any other customer service-related issues.
- Help to create and send out newsletters and promotional emails
- Engaging with our social media community, and responding to customer service inquiries on social.
- Assisting with sample trafficking, new sample inventory, and gifting initiatives.
- Provide input and skill-set towards creative and collaborative tasks, our team is always willing to play to one’s strengths and open to suggestions from anyone.
- Candidates must be able to commit to 2-4 days a week.
- Shopify Experience a Major Plus.
- Experience working with Google, Microsoft, and Adobe programs.
- Experience with Klayvio newsletter platform.
- Willing to learn, flexible, no task is too small, and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once and to prioritize.
This internship is paid.
Interested applicants send your resume and any other useful information to: email@example.com - With "Your Name, Intern Application" as the subject line.